We are looking for interns who can work on a wide variety of projects including web development, social media, search engine optimization, and email marketing campaigns. Digital Marketing Interns provide their team with needed help when developing, expanding, and maintaining client projects.
Roles and responsibilities :
- Should be able to use Photoshop, Illustrator, and Corel Draw.
- The designer will work closely with the Marketing teams to design marketing collateral.
- The designer will work on Banners, invites, flyers, and certificates for upcoming events.
- Bringing expert opinion on best practices, patterns, and trends.
- Communicating design rationale and maintaining consistency throughout the project.
- End-to-end execution of design for a client.
- Conceptualize and execute illustration or photo-based social media creatives for clients based on the defined creative strategy and approach.
- Conceptualize and execute digital marketing collaterals such as banners, emailers, etc based on client requirements.
- A strong understanding of digital, the visual aesthetics of various digital channels (including social), the content formats available within them, and how they can be leveraged in a creative manner.
- Mastery of Adobe Creative Suite (at least Photoshop, Illustrator, and After Effects)
- Experience with other creative software is a big plus
- Drawing/illustration skills, photography, and motion-graphics skills would be an extra plus
- An interesting portfolio that demonstrates the fundamentals of design, from layout and typography to color and composition as well as the ability to come up with exciting content ideas that suit a creative brief and are communicated clearly
- Awesome time management skills, with experience in working with tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment.